We are seeking an experienced IT Programmer Analyst to join our team. As an Programmer Analyst, you will perform analysis and programming duties in the development, implementation and support of information systems and applications.
- Analyze user information system needs.
- The ability to create effective documents that are clear, succinct, accurate, and appropriately detailed.
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user's needs.
- Ability to understand the root-cause of complex problems, research and propose possible solutions. Test and identify best solution, create solution document and describe/sell chosen solution.
- May have indirect supervision over small to medium-sized project teams. May provide mentoring for other employees.
- Work closely with Sales Team to assist in the definition of system requirements, influence solution design and approach, and lead prioritization of requirements for improvement across the company.
- Understand business process management and business requirements for order management systems.
- Engage in activities to support and maintain current systems, including issue management, user acceptance testing, communication, and change management.
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar program with at least 5 years’ experience working in SAP Business Objects and Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge in IBM Power, IBM iSeries as well as RPG and CL programming a plus.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate through all levels of the organization. Act as an interface between teams.
- Able to organize one’s own activities and manage multiple priorities. Must meet deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve, critically think.
- Able to work independently or as a team.
Salary commensurate with experience.