Formulated by veterinarians and animal nutritionists to help manage kidney disease. Features:
- Controlled protein levels to help control the clinical signs of uremia in dogs and cats
- Controlled levels of phosphorous to help limit the progression of kidney disease
- Controlled levels of sodium to help increase survival time
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA
- Antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress
- L-carnitine to support healthy muscle maintenance and body condition
- Chondroprotectives such as glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate promote healthy cartilage metabolism
Clinically proven to produce a calcium oxalate relative supersaturatin value of <3 in both dogs and cats.
Clinically proven to produce an average urine pH between 6.8 and 7.3 in dogs and cats.
Highly digestible and highly palatable