- Non-reactive Polyurethane.
- Also available with peel away introducer - see Peel Away Introducers and Catheters.
- Single, double, or triple lumen catheters for long term use. Can be left indwelling 1-30 days.
- Use for pressure monitoring, blood sampling, TPN and administration of drugs or fluids.
- MicroClave helps prevent loss of catheter due to accidental disconnect.
- Antimicrobial catheters are coated on both internal and external surfaces with silver zirconium phosphate for the immune suppressed patient. Silver Zirconium Phosphate is designed to inhibit bacteria growth without bacterial resistance.
ALL KITS CONTAIN: Catheter, scalpel, introducer depending on insertion technique, needle free ports, suture wings, and gauze. Those that have extensions include clamps.
SMALL ANIMAL KITS (SA) include a fenestrated drape and 3-0 nylon sutures.