Finely woven fabric of superstrong pliable fiberglass strands, as carrier base for impregnated water activated synthetic resin, in tape form.
- Simple to activate and prepare by warm water dip and squeeze.
- Super conforming and completely moldable; assures a perfect cast formed on most awkward shapes and contours.
- Minimal layers required; no need to smooth and work material during application.
- Controlled setting by water temperature and dip time within 4 to 5 mins. Weight bearing in 20 to 25 mins.
- Range of widths and lengths for all kinds of casting jobs.
The finished cast is very smooth, cool (by allowing ventilation), unaffected by water, radioluscent for further X-ray examination, lightweight, strong and durable