Formulated by veterinarians and animal nutritionists to help manage kidney disease. Features:
- Controlled protein levels to help control the clinical signs of uremia in dogs and cats
- Controlled levels of phosphorous to help limit the progression of kidney disease
- Controlled levels of sodium to help increase survival time
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA
- Antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress
- L-carnitine to support healthy muscle maintenance and body condition
Clinically proven to produce a calcium oxalate relative supersaturatin value of <3 in both dogs and cats.
Clinically proven to produce an average urine pH between 6.8 and 7.3 in dogs and cats.
Highly digestible and highly palatable
Available in 6lb and 22lb bags.