Improvement to standard Tomcat, Jackson and Slippery Sam urinary catheters. One catheter replaces two. Same catheter used to unblock and leave indwelling to drain the bladder. This single device technique is designed to reduce the risk of infection and trauma associated with a two catheter technique.
- Non-irritating polyurethane material.
- Rigid for easy insertion but softens indwelling.
- Finished open tip.
- Luer lock for secure attachment to a closed collection system.
- Moveable suture wing allows adjustment of length.
- Stylet is optional (Item numbers end with "S").
- Sold individually in a variety of sizes.