Carprieve® Chewable Tablets (carprofen) from Norbrook® is the generic form of the most commonly prescribed NSAID for dogs worldwide with an excellent reputation for safety and efficacy. Carprofen is used for relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis (OA) and for the control of postoperative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs.
- Liver-flavored chewable bioequivalent to the pioneer product, Rimadyl® Chewables (carprofen)
- Less expensive than Rimadyl® Chewables, offering significant savings and improved clinic profit potential
- Flexible dosing: Administer to dogs at 2 mg/lb (4.4 mg/kg) of body weight daily or divided and administered as 1 mg/lb (2.2 mg/kg) twice daily
- Available in 25mg, 75mg and 100mg strengths
- Available in 30, 60 and 180 count bottles