Innovation for the management and support of healthy ears in dogs.
- Advanced Ceruminolytic Action
- Unique triple action formula – Three ceruminolytic agents work in synergy for the most efficient dissolution of cerumen.
- ETHOXYDIGLYCOL – lysing action disrupts the integrity of earwax
- CAPRIC GLYCERIDES – emulsifies debris to expedite the cleaning process
- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL – emulsifier and astringent expedites the cleaning process
- Sebum Regulation & Restoration of Skin Acid Mantle
- Exclusive Lipacides in pH•notix™ support sebum regulation and balance in the ear.
- CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE - modulatory effect on 5 α-reductase for sebum regulation - restores the skin’s “acid mantle”
- UNDECYLENOYL GLYCINE - limits proliferation of microorganisms that promote sebum production and helps restore the balance of cutaneous flora
- Moisturizing & Soothing
- pH•notix™ contains agents that work to soothe and moisturize the ear canal.
- GLYCERIN – increases hydration of the stratum corneum
- CALENDULA – contains anti-inflammatory compounds (triterpenoids and glycosides) to soothe the ear canal
- Neutral pH
- TROMETHAMINE – serves as a neutralizing base for pH•notix™ Will not interfere with topical ear medications
- Preservative & Paraben Free
Indicated to clean and help remove wax from the ears of cats and dogs as part of a routine hygiene program. For the maintenance of healthy ears.