RenaKare™ provides potassium supplementation for use in potassium deficient states in cats and dogs.
||2 mEq (468 mg)
|Vanilla Custard Flavor
- RenaKare helps correct potassium deficiencies.
- Potassium depletion is relatively common among dogs, and especially cats. The major mechanisms of potassium depletion include excessive urinary potassium losses, gastrointestinal losses, and decreased dietary intake.
- Potassium supplementation can prevent or treat potassium deficits, and when indicated, oral therapy is generally considered safe and easy to administer.
- Available in powder, tablet and gel form, providing easy administration to all patients.
- RenaKare is made in the USA.
The recommended dosage for RenaKare may vary based on the severity of the condition and the weight of the animal. Please consult your veterinarian for proper dosage and administration.