Provides a protective barrier for damaged/irritated skin to help support skin and coat health by keeping contaminants out of wounds and other affected areas.
- Forms a protective barrier: Adhesive properties that allow the product to stick to the skin and stay in place to keep the skin protected
- Maintains moisture content of the skin: ensuring that the skin stays hydrated
- Able to be used on multi-species including dog, cat, and equine.
Can be applied to:
- Cuts, wounds, scrapes
- Bumps, rashes, blisters, sores
- Bacterial and fungal/yeast infections
- Suture lines and tube sites
Directions for use: Clean and dry affected area. Apply 1-2 times daily, or as needed. A stinging sensation may occur if applied to red or open wounds.