A therapeutic diet indicated for adverse food reactions. High quality novel protein from alligator - rarely associated with food intolerance, as the first ingredient.
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed
- Antioxidant-rich formulas featuring vitamin E, C and pumpkin
- Rich in fermentable fiber from ingredients such as dried chicory root, pumpkin and pea fiber
- Does not contain common food allergens such as chicken, soy or wheat
Studies have shown that 95% of dogs with confirmed dietary sensitivity were successfully managed long-term with limited-allergen diets with selected protein sources.
Dogs with food-responsive IBD responded to an elimination diet of intact protein and response occurred in 10-14 days.
Recommended to manage:
- Chronic otitis externa
- Cutaneous adverse food reactions
- Eosinophilic granulomatous disease in cats
- Chronic non-seasonal pruritic dermatitis
- Diet-responsive chronic enteropathy
- Chronic gastroenteropathy
- Intestinal dysbiosis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Pruritic dermatitis
Pkg: Case of 24